Recipes w/ WW Points

I'm posting recipes with the WW Points that I find and that look yummy to me here!

Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wife, mother, sister, daughter, blessed beyond anything I will ever deserve, learning how to trust God in the small stuff as well as the big stuff.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Chicken Spaghetti - 4 points per serving


6 servings

Recipe By : Pam Wells, adapted*

8 ounces cooked chicken
3 cups cooked spaghetti - 4 1/2 oz dry
3 ounces Velveeta Light
4 1/2 ounces chopped green chilies
1 can 98% fat free Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup bell pepper - cooked w/spaghetti

Mix Velveeta with soup and chilies and heat. The cheese will melt without sticking. Add remaining ingredients. Pour into sprayed 13" x 9" dish, cover with foil, and cook until heated thoroughly approximately 10 minutes at 450ºF. Serve immediately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

a serving = a cup?

9:46 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

The recipe makes 6 servings (see top of recipe), so one serving would be 1/6 of the entire dish. Hope that helps!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home